-
November 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hiya Pete, Glad to see you stopping by.
There are some really good people that post here (you may recognize a few of 'em.)
Feel free to stop by and post anytime want, If I'm not here, there is a key under the welcome mat. [img]wink.gif[/img]
rOGEr
-
November 21st, 2005, 04:06 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Nice board you have here. I will be around a lot more.
-
November 22nd, 2005, 05:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*peeking in**
Just finishing up my lunch break. Thought I'd drop a quick hello. Hello! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2005, 11:51 PM
#4
CanadianGirl
Guest
*waves* hi pete...roger and pez [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 23rd, 2005, 01:08 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Hi Pete, Rog, Pez, & Canadian Girl...
-
November 23rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
#6
Noclouds
Guest
Hi Pete, Rog, Pez, Canadian Girl & Cherrysmum...
-
November 23rd, 2005, 09:49 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hi Pete, Rog, Pez, Canadian Girl, Cherrysmum, Noclouds & weird little purple guy that's always glaring at me.
-
November 24th, 2005, 03:17 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Hiya Pete, Cherry_Pez, Canadian Girl, CherrysMum, NoClouds and Lefty...
I ain't no detective, But I'm starting to see a pattern in the last few post [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2005, 01:15 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
-
November 25th, 2005, 03:07 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Good Morning Pete, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Me & my wife had a small dinner for just the two of us, which was really nice. She made a pot of Homade Chicken & Dumplins, Stuffing, Crannberry sauce, and a bannana pudding....I am still stuffed.
have a good day.
rog
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks